Are you looking for a side gig or a way to enhance your existing small business? No matter what type of business you are in, Royal Elements sticker and transfer paper will help. Let’s dive into how homemade stickers can help you make money.
So Many Uses for Homemade Stickers!
The first thing that comes to most people’s mind when they hear “homemade stickers” is crafts – but homemade stickers are so much more than that! They are also used for:
- Promotional materials at trade shows and conferences
- Labels (name tags, product labels, instruction tags, etc.)
- As props for games and activities
- To enhance the items you sell such as tumblers, candles in glass holders, pottery, and soap packaging
How Can You Make Money with Homemade Stickers?
Overhead is the sum of the expenses it takes to run your business or non-profit organization. One of the fundamentals in turning a profit or reaching the non-profit organization’s goals is to control overhead. Materials are expensive, but thankfully, everything you need to make homemade stickers is not! That is, if you are getting your sticker paper through Royal Elements.
Most small businesses and activity planners get stuck in this quandary: they need materials, more than what they would use for just a family, but less than what they would get from a bulk or wholesale supplier. Therefore, they end up paying more for materials that they can’t use up.
Royal Elements address this problem by offering small batches of sticker paper that are large enough for several projects, but small enough to prevent excess inventory. We also have subscription options through our Amazon storefront to help you save even more while managing the storage and flow of your sticker paper inventory.
With the ability to get full packs of our premium sticker paper for under $20/pack (in most cases), plus the flash deals and subscription services for auto shipping, you can make homemade stickers for a very nominal cost.
What Kind of Paper Can I get for my Homemade Stickers?
Royal Element’s sticker paper comes in several varieties so you can get what you need for any type of project. Papers are compatible with laser or inkjet printers. Most papers come in clear or white. Iron-on transfer paper is compatible with most commercial home irons.
- Waterslide sticker paper: once you create and place your stickers, you can slide them around to position them until the adhesive dries.
- Decal sticker paper: use it on its own or add a laminating sheet to increase its durability.
- Waterproof sticker paper: perfect for stickers that will be outdoors, or stickers on tumblers, plates, etc.
- Laminating sheets: use with non-waterproof sticker paper to add an extra layer of protection.
- Glossy sticker paper: add some sheen and shine to your projects.
- Heat transfer paper: use your iron to make custom t-shirts and other fabric-based projects. This paper is good for dark or light cotton or cotton blended fabrics.
What if I’m a Homemade Sticker Novice?
You do not need any special skills or expensive equipment to get started with your homemade stickers. It’s really as easy as 1-2-3.
- Select the type of paper(s) that are the best fit for your project.
- Create your design. Freehand and scan it into the computer if you are creative. Use a template from Word, Canva, Avery, etc., if you need a little inspiration.
- Print your design on the sticker paper using your home printer.
That’s it! You can print your artwork, poetry, business information, craft embellishments, conference give-aways, and more all in minutes.
Where Can I Learn More about Homemade Stickers?
Now that you know how easy it is to control overhead and make money with homemade stickers, you want to stay in the know about Royal Element’s new products, deals, and sticker-making tips. Here’s how you can do that:
There is more great information about homemade stickers coming your way soon, so stay tuned! If you have any questions about our products, please email email@example.com.